Radio 1 has a lot of influence and is most definitely a trend setter for Europe - Andrea Britton



Andrea Britton it's a british singer/songwritter but also one of the best trance vocalist among the years she collaborate with Liquid Nation, Loverush UK, Sunfreaks, Oxygen and many others...
Right now the singer is working on her new material that will be released next year but i will let you to discover this amazing singer in my new interview...
Special thanks to Andrea

Andrea how did you start to work in this industry ?
I always knew from an early age what I wanted to do. And just followed my heart!

Am In your mind it’s your first dance song ?
Am I on Your Mind. Yes 

Who wrote that track ? Has a story ?
It was written by the outfit Oxygen. We recorded many tunes together and a few years ago released another album under the name of Lustral, where I also contributed.

Many of artists consider this genre too fade…. what is your personal opinion ? 
Trance? Not at all – have you heard what Rihanna is doing this year?! 

It’s hard to express the words and feeling through this kind of music ? 
Is it? No! When you are singing an epic song, the words and expression have to marry up. 

What are things that inspire you when you wrote a song? 
Life!

Many European top 40 radios are making their playlist from BBC one … Is BBC one the media who’s making this cards in the European market ? 
Radio 1 has a lot of influence and is most definitely a trend setter for Europe but it is not the only station in the world to hear great music! 

Were you into eurodance music ? If you do… did you had a band or artist that you liked ? 
I love all kinds of music with soul, a story and great musicality. 

Another song that was often played here in Romania on all the radios was Counting down the days a great summer hit ….Why did you stopped to work with Sunfreaks team ? 
We only did 1 track together. No other reason for not working together, I love those boys but we moved on and worked on other projects!
Counting was a great experience for me. I got to travel the world and work with many great artists with that tune. 

Are you thinking to collaborate with them in the near future ?
If the write opportunity came along, of course! 

Now the internet became a movement everyone can be a critic or journalist do you think this kind of media counts for an new artist in their promotion? 
It's great, as the good will always win! 

I know that you are involved in many projects can you say a little words about them ? 
I have an album that will be released next year not for any reason but I have always worked on albums with other people, Lustral, Slovo, Lord Large, Glenn Tilbrook etc. Its time to make time to do my own! 

Are you thinking to release an album with dance music ? 
It will be dance inspired. 

What are you future projects ?
I also run an online PR agency where I promote artists, musicians and businesses. So both that and the writing keeps me busy! 

What was the funniest story or gift got from your fans? 
A cake with my face on it! 

What is your favorite motto if you a have one…. 
Live for the now!
Fallow her on Twitter :@andreabritton 
                      Facebook: Andrea Britton 
                      Youtube: Andrea Britton

No comments:

Post a Comment