Scandal between E-Rotic and 2Unlimited


Lyane Leigh E-Rotic lead singer and SEX Appeal mentioned  in article on her page, that were kick out from the bus from 2Unlimited. A bus who supposed to bring the bands back on hotel.
Lyane explain:

So this is what happened on the night of 06.07.2013 in Himos/Finland. We were booked for a live show on a big 90s music festival in Himos. There were also Basic Elements from Sweden (nice guys give them a hug), 2 Unlimited and Dr.Alban. We were supposed to perform after Basic Element and before 2 Unlimited.
After the show we dressed, packed and waited for 2 Unlimited to go on stage and do their show... to get back to the hotel. At this point I felt that I was getting really tired... So we patiently waited for another 1 1/2 hour until 2 Unlimited was ready to leave... Our tour manager told us to already get in the bus (a big 20 seat bus) so we could already rest a little until 2 Unlimited was ready. So thats what we did, we went inside the bus and took place in the back. I closed my eyes and tried to relax... dancers of 2 Unlimited entered the bus a little later... when suddenly....

A tall blond man speak loudly to me "Who are you... what do you do here? I told him I was the singer of S.e.x.appeal (EX) E-Rotic just performing before them. "But you are not going to drive with us, are you" he said. I told him that we were going with them back to Helsinki to the hotel as planned by our booking agent (who did book us and 2 Unlimited as well).

Soon I found out that he did not want us in the bus, he kept telling me that we had to go with a separate car since it was in their contract to have a own bus (they were 6 and we were 2 and there were 20 seats!). I tried to explain him that my agent gave me the info to wait for them and to get back together to the same hotel and that I would have loved to go with a separate car almost 2 hours ago so I did not have to wait for them. But it was planned to wait and so I did... I am very tired and just want to get to the hotel and not discuss.
No way, throw them out of the car he said (so many time that I still don´t now who should have done this, the busdrivers?). At that time the female singer Anita entered the bus. Without a Hello or any introduction she started screaming at us we should leave the bus they would throw us out and the place we were sitting was here seat anyway (she wanted the whole bench in the back on both sides). One word came to another and we were even called bitches... as we called her as well a bitch she got real mad... I said to Alice let us leave the bus this is getting too much, so we took our bags and left.

If you think that she had been satisfied now, you are wrong. She came after us still shouting and insulting us. Alice (my colleague and dancer, was upset, she had been liking their music.) if I had not gone between them there would have been a fight. At least Anita told Alice she would beat her... I could calm down Alice telling her not let her pull on that low level. I told Anita to shut up and leave with her bus what she finally did after her last words: You are nothing, you are worthless... a nobody. 
So now we stood there (with tears in my eyes beeing so mad and disappointed by her behavior) I could have never imagined something like that between colleagues). Finally we had to take a taxi to Helsinki to the same hotel driving almost just behind their bus.... 
At this point I must say that the rapper Ray was the only nice person here, trying to clear things up - but unfortunately nobody seemed to listen to him. 


Said the singer on that post the hole story can be read here and here

If the story confirms all that, i think 2Unlimited must publicly apologize  for what they did.
Or 2unlimited  took Marcel Prodan example!? Just saying..
It's really disappointed when  mature people with such background  are behaving  like a bully teenage!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment