Claudia Cazacu, Dj Bobo & Friends, Niki Haris




Claudia Cazacu her new single is called "Nefertiti" and was played on Armin's show A State of Trance soon will appear and on ASOT compilation.

Dj Bobo & Friends if you missed the big event here it is an preview..
Pics from that event shoot by Karine Sanche here.





United Respect it's a concert who will be this month on 22th August in Lanxess Arena in Koln Germany.
Line up on the event: David Guetta,Dj Sammy, Axwell and many more ...
Tickets and infos here




Niki Haris( former vocalist Snap!) recently gave an exclusive interview at Bay Windows where is talking why she quit to work for Madonna.

"People can talk all the crap they want, but we both knew by that last tour [Drowned World, 2001]. I had broken my legs, learned how to walk again, how to dance again, and did that tour with really bad injuries. It was okay, but painful. Now, I was 41 and pregnant. ... Of course, my ego was involved: ’Oh, she don’t want me no more!’ But at the end of the day, she gave me the greatest gift. Because of her, I got to spend every freaking day with my kid, doing the music I love to do. I’m close to ’the family’ still. She knows I love her and she loves me." Said Niki.

Niki was approximately two decades Madonna's background singer.
In June recorded a new material with jazz in Switzerland and at the end of this year will release her first Christmas album.
Her recent single is called "Bad, Bad Boy," a collaboration with DJ/producer duo The Perry Twins.


The full story here

No comments:

Post a Comment