Magic Affair, Sandy Chambers, Kim Sozzi



Magic Affair Ak Swift Magic Affair member, works on new hip hop project with MCBEE, Harv Dent and Gravy Mavis, the song is called "Gs Up Sneek peak" and will be released under Zulu King label, for this song Ak made also and a video, more here .


Sandy Chambers Dance diva, came with 2 new songs, the first one is made with Mood Velvet and called "Summer Of My Life" and 2nd one is called "Catch Me Now" made with Pro-Hunters, an unique and smashing ragga-dance track with amazing sounds . To catch the new tracks you have all the infos that you need here.

Just One Day

Kim Sozzi appeared with a new song called "Just one Day". The song is from recent solo material with the same name released on July 21 2009, and includes the hitsingles like :"Break Up", "Feel your Love", "Kiss Me Back(cry 2ite)" and "Secret Love".
The new single fallows the same music line with retro beats and drum synths. The tune entered on all american radios playlist and enjoy a huge success from critics part.


Claudia Cazacu "I love electronic music world so much that I decided to be my job. When I'm on stage, my music is telling a message to the crowd, and when I see the reaction of people everything turns into a dream come true." You can read the hole interview with Claudia here 

No comments:

Post a Comment