Eva Simons, Ace of Base



Eva Simons(Cooper) In 2009 a song appeared online under the name Lady Gaga & Rihanna, that song was "Silly Boy" the tune soon attracted a large online fan community and became one of the most listened to tracks online, generating over 10 million listens, after this appeared and the artist who really sung the song, Eva Simons(Cooper and daughter of Ingrid Simons T-spoon) with a average look, Simons quikly conqured the tops.
In August 10 Eva join forces with Afrojack and from this collaboration was born "Take Over Control".
Right now Eva works  with big producers on "Rockstar" first album, who is due for  release in late 2010.

Eva says on her website:

"Writing songs is great, I love it so much. But sometimes I get scared : is this song good? Is the beat ok? Aren't these lyrics corny? You wanna make the perfect album, no songs that are just on the album to fill it up. Only good stuff. Because of my song Silly boy, I get the chance to work with a lot of talented producers and writers from all over the world. It's amazing. I really like to write my songs, create those crazy flirty melodies and "in your face" topics. I love those "In your face" topics!! Haha. Just say it like it is! My second single will probably be a song that's written with a amazing producer from America! I can't say anything yet, but the song is a BOMB!!! I know you guys are waiting for some new stuff, but I wanna make a good album, and that takes time." said Eva.



Ace of Base are filming the new video for "All for you" the new song from "Ace of Base 2010" . The single is promoted on all radios over Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment