Back to life


All eurodance sites and forums are excited about E-Type's new material. Almost pass 3 years from Erik Eriksson last release "Eurotopia" an album very appreciated by eurodance public but also by swedish music industry.

Why this long break !? Erik explains on his blog :

"My dear producer has been abroad for almost 2 months and worked and had a holiday but now he is home and we will see if he can find a good track of those I've written in the spring .. well .. some songs I am very happy with, but his job is of course to find an E-Type single..." and "Back 2 Life" was the choice..

"Back 2 life" like the title says is a comeback of Erick on his origins and to E-Type sounds, but a how will sound this new single !?
The answer will be revealed next Monday on January 17 when it is the world premiere of this new material...

"I am here and now because of you
You're the reason I do what I do" (E-Type - True Beliver)

No comments:

Post a Comment