And eurodance divas can perform live

In a recent gig Pandora performed live her own version of "Love hurts", the singer wanted to show to press that is not a  eurodance singer but also a good live performer...

I did an acoustic part of my original hit show to keep the passion of performing live alive...
When I perfom acoustic it take my show to another level and I show the one I was before I hit the world charts with electronic music. said Pandora

Pandora is one of the best eurodance salling artists among the years she won many golden and platinium discs, exceeding the Ace of Base's achievements ... but she also is one of the first artists who perfromed for the first time Kylie Minogue hit single On the night like this and was included on Japan album "No Regrets", and the press forgets that thing “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar's" because Pandora is one who deserves much more ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment