Maloy Shaun Baker is coming back

MaLoy (Cpt Jack, Shaun Baker) is coming with a new material, the news was posted by the singer on a famous social network:
Folks, family, friends & fans! Our first single is finally finished!  And I got to mix the vocals myself. First time to work as an audio engineer. LOL I just watched my brother operate a few times & I already know my way around this software. YESSHHH!!!  My brother mixed the instruments & since 2 days we finalized all tracks together.
The song is now with my Label Management and it will take a few weeks before it's ready for download. But I want to release it together with the video. So, just be patient, and you'll hear our first single soon.said the singer.
Maloy was one of Captain Jack front vocalists in 1998 but in 2007 came her big dance success with german dj Shaun Baker and Sebastian Wolter .
 Tunes like  VIP, The Power, Hei Hi Hello,Could You, Would You, Should You , Give! conquered the european charts in country's like  Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK and were awarded with the golden disc for the best european dance act in 2007 for VIP.



No comments:

Post a Comment