Pandora in chaos

The swedish singer Anneli Pandora is in chaos, or that it seems for the picture posted on a famous social network.
So i decided to contact her to find more about this matter.


Tavi : Hello, Pandora  i saw the photo posted by you, are you really in chaos, or is creative one ?

Pandora: OMG if you only knew, how my Life looks like at the moment....
And yes new single is in the making. Promotion starts for I feel alive tomorrow, and Friday radio interviews and Womans Magazines plus preparing the big show at Helsiknki Kaapelli 8/2. 
Besides that I have 7 big shows for VOLVO's gala dinner in Feb starting next week.
So yes my life at this moment is a chaos :)

Anneli Pandora also close a deal with Sony Music and I feel alive is on the promotion.
 For those of you who didn't heard .....
Special thanks to +Anneli Pandora Magnusson .


No comments:

Post a Comment