Lydia Pockaj ex ERotic and Missing Heart bullied by a fan



Lyane Leigh (E-Rotic, SEX Appeal ) fans are attacking Laydee Records page. 
Recently Lydia Pockaj ex studio vocalist of E-Rotic, and Missing Heart (1999 - 2004) shared on official page Laydee Records a message where is saying that some "fan" is bullying her over Youtube and Facebook exactly when her new project Gyrlie was released:
"Dear all, it is strange to announce but it looks like we have our first Gyrlie HATER (e.g. on Amazon.de and YouTube) which is a sign of a certain attention  BUT, let´s banish this person back to his little profile. Please help us with your constructive reviews and comments. If you like our music, we would love to get your positive feedback, if you do not like, we hope for your very constructive comment.
@ All HATER: Please do not hate just for fun! It is NOT supporting your fav artist but any connection with this kind of behaviour can cause a bad reputation and harm the image of your fav artist.
Please make love and NOT war! Thanxxx ❤️๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ
"
All started when Lydia Pockaj announced at the beginning of this year that is coming to music.
Contacted by Eurodanceblog Lydia confirmed her comeback, and also that she had no intention to collaborate with Bros Music , and is not coming as ERotic or Missing Heart. 
"I am concentrated over my new dance project Gyrlie , i know that people will recognise my voice. I am an artist and i love music and i will continue to do it.
Also i am gonna to release with my other project Laydee some songs in the near future.
And i am planing to release a german project, so a lot of stuff to do, and i am not gonna disappear just because 'some don't like what i do.
" Said the singer

                                                    
Lyane Leigh lead singer of E-Rotic and SEX Appeal public apologise for the misunderstanding and for what that person did:
"I read your blog about the hater for Lydia's release. I must say that I am really upset about the person, and it was never my intention, and is NOT in my name whatever he writes. I already wrote Lydia that I dissociate myself from him, and excuse me for his behaviour. I already wrote to that "fan" also saying that I will not accept such things. But i think it will not have much effort since this person has "some problems", and I already wrote him in the past to stop this behaviour.
Eurodance artist should work together, and not against each other. So i really have no intention to talk bad about Lydia. I even propose to her to collaborate for my next eurodance compilation.
" said the artist

No comments:

Post a Comment